Pay everyone you need to and from one convenient place.
Save time, save money and the environment with CDC Federal Credit Union’s Bill Pay. Bill Pay allows you to pay virtually anyone from one secure website. All your bills can be managed from the comfort of your home or any computer with internet connection 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Try it for free for 90 days.
Some of the benefits of using Bill Pay:
- Manage all of your bills from one place using one password.
- Schedule recurring and automatic payments avoiding late fees.
- Receive reminders or alerts by email.
- Pay several bills at once, view pending and recent payments.
- Review your bills and payments for the past 18 months.
- Reduces your chances of being a victim of identity theft because your transactions are handled online eliminating the opportunity for thieves to steal your statements or checks from your mailbox or trash.
Bill Pay is easy to set up and FREE to all members who have a CDC Federal Credit Union checking account and receive e-statements. Otherwise, Bill Pay is only $4.50 per month following the 90 day trial period.
To get started, log into online banking, click "Bill Payments" and follow the instructions.
According to Javelin Strategy and Research, if every American household used electronic bills and paid bills online, it could reduce solid waste in U.S. landfills by more than 800,000 tons a year and help curb the release of greenhouse gases by 2.1 million tons. This could also save an estimated 18.5 million trees a year!