As a not-for-profit, we focus more on member satisfaction than pleasing Wall Street. Our goal is to provide you with financial solutions that help you achieve your dreams. Whether it’s your first home, first baby, first car or first checking account we want to be there every step of the way. Our not-for-profit status allows us to deliver many of the same services you receive at a bank but at a much greater discount or even free! For over 60 years, CDC Federal Credit Union has proudly served the needs of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and now these same benefits are being offered to you.
We invite you to open your account, experience the benefits of membership and improve your financial health today!
Membership Eligibility Details
You can apply for membership at CDC Federal Credit Union if you meet any of the following eligibility requirements:
- If you live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in portions of DeKalb, Fulton, or Gwinnett Counties.
- You are a present employee (or family member of an employee) of: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, its subsidiaries, affiliates or contractors.
- Your current employer is one of over 100 Select Employee Groups such as American Cancer Society, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta or Whole Foods grocery stores
Membership Application (Online)
Your application should take approximately 10 minutes to complete and you must be over age 18 to open an account online. There is a $25 minimum opening deposit for your Primary Share Savings Account. You will need the following information ready to complete your application:
- Driver’s License or a Passport
- U.S. Social Security Number
- U.S. Citizenship or resident alien status
- Account information for accounts that you are interested in transferring to CDC Federal Credit Union
If you do not wish to fill out your membership application online, you may apply for membership by mail, fax or in person at any CDC Federal Credit Union locations.
Ready to Join?
Click the "Start Membership Application" button and you will be transferred to our secure membership application site. For your convenience, you will have the opportunity to save your application and return to finish it later.
Start Membership Application
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open a new account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.