We, Too, Are Dedicated to All Better...Financially
As the credit union for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we have always had a soft spot for those who work in the healthcare industry. We are honored to serve Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. With a mission to make kids better today and healthier tomorrow, it is evident that CHOA plays a major role in our community. CDC Federal Credit Union is grateful for the tireless efforts of CHOA physicians, employees, and staff who care about people, are passionate about kids, and are dedicated to better.
- Access to more than 100,000 ATMs nationwide, far more than the three largest U.S. banks combined.
- Mobile Banking – Finances in the palm of your hand! Available for iPhone, Android or Blackberry.
- Online Banking - Includes bill pay, P2P, transfers, account opening and loans
- Loans – Receive better rates on auto loans, debt consolidation and mortgages.
We understand the importance of your job, so let us take care of the rest for a safe and sound financial future. Become a member today.
Ready to Join?
Click the "Start Membership Application" button and you will be transferred to our secure membership application site. For your convenience, you will have the opportunity to save your application and return to finish it later.
Start Membership Application
Applying for a loan is easy
You can apply for a loan 24 hours a day 7 days a week using our online application and we will respond to your application within 24 hours (except weekends). If you prefer to speak to a representative in person, call 800-245-9655 or visit one our convenient locations.
The application should take only a few minutes, and you will need the following items:
- Valid Driver's license or passport
- Member number
- U. S. Social Security Number
- U. S. citizenship or resident alien status
- Current income & debt information
Apply for a Loan
CDC Federal Credit Union: Making a difference to those who make a difference.
cdcfcu.com | 800-245-9655