GreenPath Financial Wellness
Financial freedom is a journey and we want to set you up on the right path. That's why we've partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness, a national nonprofit that believes financial health is the key to achieving dreams. It's time to start working toward your goals. Perhaps that's a bigger home or a better school for your kids. While it is different for each of us, taking control of day-to-day financial choices is the foundation for creating more opportunities.
As a member, you can receive assistance with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your personal credit report and how to improve your score
- Personal money management
- Debt repayment (fees may apply)
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
We're on a mission to empower our members to have financial stability and independence and GreenPath is one way we're doing just that — because our dreams are that much closer when we're financially healthy.
Call (877) 337-3399 or visit the GreenPath website for assistance. Or, visit GreenPath's LearningLab+ to access articles and educational resources to help you make healthy and informed decisions.
Most people spend 10% more money than they make each and every month. By creating a budget, you can stay on track. Now, there's a simple and fun way to establish one you can live with, BudgetSmart. Best of all, it is free for our members and can help you:
- Establish a budget within minutes
- Make positive spending decisions
- Track your actual spending
- Identify where to adjust your spending and savings
- Play with "What If" scenarios on major purchases or changes in income
Need to manage your checking account more effectively? Look into CheckRight. Whether you are opening an account for the first time or you've had one in the past, this course can help you understand how an account can benefit you, different options you may face, and how to deal with challenges along the way. Additionally, you will learn:
- The benefits of mobile account management
- Which credit card to use and when
- How to deal with an overdraft
Helping our members access education, buy homes, build businesses, generate wealth, and prosper is at our core. It's part of the credit union difference and what being a member of CDC FCU is all about.