Our team is made up of a diverse group of people who share the same passion for helping members achieve the financial health they desire and deserve. In return, we offer associates a challenging and rewarding work environment. With over 70 years of serving the health and life sciences community, today we remain committed to the core values of respect, accountability, leadership, teamwork, and integrity in all that we do.
If you're passionate about these values, and seek to join a high-performing team, we would love to hear from you.
CDC Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer competitive salaries along with a benefit package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, basic life/AD&D insurance, paid annual, sick and birthday leave, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans and company matching. We also offer health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program and an uplifting work environment. Browse our open positions below and apply online to join the team.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for the planning, managing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of the business applications, communications, and all infrastructure related to the Information Technology department. Provide direct management of the overall IT network operations and serves as a back up to the Vice President of IT in those specific areas. Participate in the implementation of approved information technology projects and serve as the liaison for technology needs within the credit union. Contribute to the achievement of CDC Federal Credit Union's strategic goals.
- Ensure the smooth and effective operation of the credit union's network
- Review and install management approved operating system updates on PC's and servers
- Support overall operation of the credit union network including configuration and maintenance of Active Directory across the enterprise
- Ensure the credit union's core data processing system is fully functional and up to date at all times
- Manage projects relevant to the IT department, including purchasing, configuring and installing equipment, scheduled hardware upgrades and new software application implementations
- Ensure building maintenance is regularly scheduled and operational, including fire/alarm systems, security cameras, etc.
- 4-year degree with major in computer science, information systems or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of Fiserv applications and functions (Fiserv DNA core experience a plus), VMWare, Oracle SQL Plus, networking, firewall, routers, etc.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail; use good judgement